Yes, YOU can make cannabis gummies and candy…
You’ve already figured out cannabis infusions. You’ve done the brownies, cookies, and marshmallow treats. Now, what’s something you can do to take your edibles to the next level?
How about some gummies?
Cannabis gummies can be tricky. But with the proper guidance, you too can make this easy-to-dose, easy-to-store treat! And with the recipes we’ve got lined up for you, the results can be rather sophisticated!
Who’s this class for?
- patients or their caregivers
- those who have already mastered baked goods, but need assistance figuring out gummies
- anyone looking for safer, more cost effective ways to medicate
- anyone concerned about accurate dosing
This is NOT just a cooking class. Here’s why it’s different:
- You’ll work with legal CBD cannabis flower in a nurturing, stigma-free, anxiety-free environment.
- You’ll get to see, smell, taste and feel what fresh CBD flower is.
- You’ll gain access to our online resources and tools.
- You’ll get to freely sample our products.
- You’ll make meaningful connections with our community.
- You’ll get to take home your own CBD-infused creations.
What you’ll learn:
- the basics of confectionery science
- the role of gelling agents, sugar, sugar alcohols, glucose, acids, fats, salt and emulsifiers
- how to make gummies with real fruit
- foolproof methods for accurately calibrating your personalized dose of CBD
What you’ll come away with:
- silicone gummy molds
- the confidence to create CBD gummies tailored for you
- intrinsically rewarding skill that you’ll never lose
- inspiration to create and share your creations
- new friends
- Did we mention your own hand-made CBD gummies?
These are empowering skills, and we’d love to share them with you!
Here are the details:
DIY CBD Confections: Gummies & Candy
376 Hollywood Ave
Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Friday, March 20, 2020
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- $100 after 3/17/2020